NuFace Microcurrent Lift
What is microcurrent?
Microcurrent is a low-level electrical current that mimics the electrical current of the body. The technology was first developed in a clinical setting when it was found to be beneficial to healing surgical wounds and treating nerve paralysis through muscle stimulus. It has since found its way into the beauty industry for facial contouring, toning and firming of aging skin.
What are the benefits of microcurrent?
* Like a fitness workout for the rest of the body, microcurrent acts similar to a workout for the face. Over time, muscle memory is developed and cumulative results occur.
* Increases microcirculation and lymphatic drainage in the skin giving it a healthy glow
* Can be combined with other modalities such as LED or advanced facial massage for even better results
* Microcurrent promotes hydration in the skin, helping plump fine lines.
* For acneic clients, micocurrent is great after extractions. It is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory. It can even facilitate quicker healing of acne lesions.